|Track:||OWASP Juice Shop|
|Organizers||Bjoern Kimminich Bjoern Kimminich|
|Participants||Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach|
The Juice Shop offers 85+ hacking challenges spread across 6 difficulty levels. It is time to review their categories and difficulty ratings for overall consistency and possible improvements.
- Discuss the need for more (or less?) challenge categories
- Map to additional existing vulnerability catalogs
- Discuss the need for more (or less?) difficulty levels
- Define criteria to map challenges to difficulties more easily (e.g. “Scripting needed?” or “Multi-step attack required?”)
- Map the existing challenge to the aligned difficulty levels
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Juice Shop Challenge Refactoring to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions