January 1, 0001
This Working Session aims to continue the work done at the last Summit on this CDC model.
In the same way that countries use NATO Collective defence - Article 5 to:
create a unique and enduring principle that binds its members together, committing them to protect each other and setting a spirit of solidarity within the Alliance (http://www.nato.int/cps/cn/natohq/topics_110496.htm)
companies should share information, knowledge, and resources so that malicious activities are easily detected and mitigated.
The framework created at the Working Session will promote collaboration between companies and create a shared mission to protect customer data and company assets.
- Review model created last year
- Share experiences from companies that tried it
- Create one page document with the statement supported by FAQ
- Commitment for more companies to try it
- Commitment to explore further integrations and collaboration workflows
The target audience for this Working Session is: